New noticeboard link

IainMac
All,

It appears that the website has been updated.

If you use a shortcut to access the noticeboards this may no longer work as the address has changed.

New address below.

http://gharugby.co.uk/junior-noticeboard/

Cheers
Iain

Re: New noticeboard link

Debbie Chapman
Hi Iain,

Just wandered if p1 training in at home or indoor pitches this Sunday?

Thanks

Debbie

Re: New noticeboard link

IainMac
Hi Debbie

We are currently planning for outdoor at Braidholm but it's entirely weather dependent.
We are hoping that the weather holds. If we need to make a decision we'll let everyone know via here and the Facebook page.

Cheers
Iain

Re: New noticeboard link

Debbie168
Thank you 😊

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Mar 2017, at 09:38, IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Debbie

We are currently planning for outdoor at Braidholm but it's entirely weather dependent.
We are hoping that the weather holds. If we need to make a decision we'll let everyone know via here and the Facebook page.

Cheers
Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/New-noticeboard-link-tp4043016p4043066.html
To start a new topic under P1 - P2, email [hidden email]