New Starts to P7 - Jamie, Joseph, Fin & Joe (+ Anyone I've missed)

New Starts to P7 - Jamie, Joseph, Fin & Joe (+ Anyone I've missed)

If you have joined us after Christmas and are intending to stay, can we possibly meet for 5 mins after training on Wednesday night to discuss payment, kit and registration?

Obviously you will not be paying the full amount so I will need to discuss the amount with the club based on the length of time you have been with us.  Kit needs to be ordered through PSL in Hillington.

Registration is the important one as this covers your child's insurance to train and play.  I will check with the club on Friday to see who is registered with us.  If not registered, I'm afraid I will not be able to let them play on Sunday.

Re: New Starts to P7 - Jamie, Joseph, Fin & Joe (+ Anyone I've missed)

Paul Hughes
Hi Graeme,

I mixed my weeks up. Finn and Joe are unavailable tomorrow but are available on Sunday.

I've hopefully registered them correctly. We got the kits at PSL and as discussed if you let me know what they need to pay in membership I can sort that this week.

Many thanks

Paul.