New Season 2019-20

Welcome back.  I appreciate some will be on holiday or some have yet to go on holiday however, pre season training starts on Wednesday 17th July from 19.00 - 20.30.  Watch the board on Monday's for week each moving forward as the days and times will vary dependant on coaches availability.  Once the season starts proper (Sun 25/8/19 home v Kirckaldy), we will be back to the usual Monday, Wednesday and Sunday routine.

Re: New Season 2019-20

Oliver
Thanks Graeme. On holiday 17 th, but will see you following week onwards...

Re: New Season 2019-20

Dawn McDonald
David will be at training. Dawn

Re: New Season 2019-20

Philippa Innes
Thanks Graeme, Adam will be back to training w/c 29 July.

Re: New Season 2019-20

Vickie Bothwell
Hi, Liams recovering from a broken foot 🙄 so won’t make training This week. Hopefully will be back soon

Re: New Season 2019-20

Rosanne Wood
Hi Alasdair will not be for tonight or next Wednesday as we are away but will be back at the beginning of August. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: New Season 2019-20

Maureen Bowman
Hi - sorry Damian won't manage tonight, but should be fine for Sunday.  Thanks