New S2 season & training tomorrow Wed 5th Aug

New S2 season & training tomorrow Wed 5th Aug

Pat Fisher
Hope you all managed to get some dry weather over the hols, and ready for the next challenges at S2 level.

We start training tomorrow 6.30-8.00pm. Its going to be important to make the training this year as we prepare for the U15 level. We want to make sure we train as a team on Wednesday's for the games on Sunday, so that will require your commitment to attend the Wed night training, just as your coaches will show commitment to provide the training.

Remember to watch this noticeboard for all information. The Facebook page will be used for general info, but this will be where you will need to post if you are not available for Sunday games. (The coaches will assume you can attend each game unless you post otherwise). Please post before the weekend so we can confirm with the other club how many numbers we have.

Looking forward to getting back into it, especially with the World Cup nearly upon us. Bring it on!

Re: New S2 season & training tomorrow Wed 5th Aug

foulds
facebook post says 7-8:30 not 6:30-8:00 as in this post which is correct?

Re: New S2 season & training tomorrow Wed 5th Aug

Mark Noble
Don't think Mark will be down tonight irrespective of what time it starts.
Could have done with a bit more notice to plan as he's at his Granparents and I don't think he will be back in time tonight.
Is there training on Sunday?
Thanks
Grant

Re: New S2 season & training tomorrow Wed 5th Aug

Pat Fisher
Sorry for the confusion. Training times will be confimed for next week. Not planning to run any training on Sunday as coaches not available. Next Wednesday will be on.