National Mini Rugby Coaching Conference

euanclark
I hope this email finds you well today.

We are pleased to let you know that the National Mini Rugby Coaching Conference is now free to attend. Registration can be carried out via the link below

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/national-mini-rugby-coaching-conference-201516-tickets-19904522964

I appreciated that this falls on a Sunday, but we have great deliverers such as Colin Ireland and James Millar (Scottish Judo World Cup Bronze Medallist) and would we be well worth a few coaches from each club coming along to – please can you push this amongst your coaches.

If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.

Cheers,