National Mini Rugby Coaching Conference

euanclark
Morning,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please see below and email from James Wade, re the National Mini Rugby Coaching Conference.

I am delighted to invite you and your clubs to the National Mini Rugby Coaching Conference 2015/16 which we are holding at Heriot Watt University on Sunday 28th February. The conference will bring together great deliverers to develop ideas and content for you to take back to your clubs. The cost is just £15 (£10 if coaches sign up before 14th Feb), for which coaches will also receive a free coaching diary.

Please find attached invite letters and promotional material for you to distribute to your coaches. Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

James Wade | Coach Development Officer |Scottish Rugby | BT Murrayfield Stadium | Edinburgh | EH12 5PJ | Tel: 0131 346 5034 | Mob: 07583 294259 |Email: james.wade@sru.org.uk |

National_Mini_Rugby_Coaching_Conference.pdfNational_Mini_Rugby_Coaching_Conference_-_Invite.doc