Missing Contact Top - anyone found it?

Kathryn Schalchi
Hi

My son, Nicholas Schalchi, has lost an S1 custom contact top  - it's like the one at PSL (https://www.pslteamsports.com/GHA-RFC-Classic-Contact-Top_p_5225.html) but has the Gifted shop logo on the back & his initials NS on it.

It's not going to be easy to replace & it was left behind at the GHA pitches a few weeks back so I am hoping someone may have picked it up. I have already checked the lost property & changing rooms but there's no trace.

If you have it or have seen it, please let me know, I will be extremely grateful!

Kathryn