Minis Mayhem Xmas Party

Mark McCracken
Hi All,

As the Festive Season is well and truly upon us, I would like to invite our players and family to join us at GHA for our annual Minis Mayhem Party.

13:00am @ Braidholm for a afternoon of fun and games.

I hope to see you all there and if you have any questions please let me know....

‚Äč

Re: Minis Mayhem Xmas Party

FSabba
Hi Mark

Sorry I can't see what date the party is?

If we are there then I'm happy to help with food.

Cheers
Fiona

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Minis-Mayhem-Xmas-Party-tp4042512.html