Minis FB Group Access

Mark McCracken
Evening All,

I have now been given Admin rights on our P1-7 Minis Facebook Group and can see there are a number of outstanding requests to join.

As I do not know all the players and parents can I ask that if you have applied for access that you drop me a mail detailing who the request is for, the players name and the age group they are in.

I'm sure you will all appreciate that as a closed group detailing children's events and photos I am erring on the side of caution.

If anyone else would like access please feel free to request as I am hoping we will use this more in the future.

Many Thanks,
Mark.

Minis Convenor.

RE: Minis FB Group Access

elliotgilmour

Hi Mark

From memory I think I requested access for both my boys:

Scott Gilmour (P2)

Harry Gilmour (P4)

Thanks very much in advance

Best regards

Elliot

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

I have now been given Admin rights on our P1-7 Minis Facebook Group and can see there are a number of outstanding requests to join.

As I do not know all the players and parents can I ask that if you have applied for access that you drop me a mail detailing who the request is for, the players name and the age group they are in.

I'm sure you will all appreciate that as a closed group detailing children's events and photos I am erring on the side of caution.

If anyone else would like access please feel free to request as I am hoping we will use this more in the future.

Many Thanks,

Mark.

Minis Convenor.

GHA Minis Convenor