Minis FB Group Access

Mark McCracken
Evening All,

I have now been given Admin rights on our P1-7 Minis Facebook Group and can see there are a number of outstanding requests to join.

As I do not know all the players and parents can I ask that if you have applied for access that you drop me a mail detailing who the request is for, the players name and the age group they are in.

I'm sure you will all appreciate that as a closed group detailing children's events and photos I am erring on the side of caution.

If anyone else would like access please feel free to request as I am hoping we will use this more in the future.

Many Thanks,
Mark.

Minis Convenor.