Minis FB Group Access

Mark McCracken
Evening All,

I have now been given Admin rights on our P1-7 Minis Facebook Group and can see there are a number of outstanding requests to join.

As I do not know all the players and parents can I ask that if you have applied for access that you drop me a mail detailing who the request is for, the players name and the age group they are in.

I'm sure you will all appreciate that as a closed group detailing children's events and photos I am erring on the side of caution.

If anyone else would like access please feel free to request as I am hoping we will use this more in the future.

Many Thanks,
Mark.

Minis Convenor.

Re: Minis FB Group Access

Paul.pollock
Hi Mark,
I have a request outstanding I think.

Paul pollock (James p6 and Alex p3)
Cheers
Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 May 2017, at 22:07, Mark McCracken [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Evening All,

I have now been given Admin rights on our P1-7 Minis Facebook Group and can see there are a number of outstanding requests to join.

As I do not know all the players and parents can I ask that if you have applied for access that you drop me a mail detailing who the request is for, the players name and the age group they are in.

I'm sure you will all appreciate that as a closed group detailing children's events and photos I am erring on the side of caution.

If anyone else would like access please feel free to request as I am hoping we will use this more in the future.

Many Thanks,
Mark.

Minis Convenor.
GHA Minis Convenor

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Minis-FB-Group-Access-tp4043793.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.
For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit http://support.nhs.net/joiningnhsmail

Re: Minis FB Group Access

Mark McCracken
Hi Paul,

I have approved your request.

Apologies for the delay.

Re: Minis FB Group Access

Beverley Craig
Hi Mark,
You should have a request from me for my son Calum Craig who is in P6 group. Thanks

Re: Minis FB Group Access

Lorna Cheape
Hi Mark
I have sent request for my son
Luke McBride, P6.... thanks

Re: Minis FB Group Access

Lynda Campbell
Hi Mark,

I have applied too for Matthew Campbell P1.

Thanks,

Lynda Campbell