Minis Convener & AGM Update

Mark McCracken
Evening All,

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello, my name is Mark McCracken and I am the new Minis Convener at GHA, a role which I hope to take forward into next season and with it a hope to try and improve the administration and communications across the section.I will hopefully communicate any changes to our section and try to include everyone where and when I can.

With that in mind it is the time of year when our AGM takes place at Braidholm, this year will be Tuesday 18th May @ 20:00.

I would like to encourage as many members from the Minis Section as possible to attend for 2 reasons:

1: As the biggest section (player numbers) within the club we constitute the future of the club through retention and development, however, historically our representation at AGM's has been very poor. This results in our voice not being heard when it matters and when we can influence how things are done across not only the section but the club as a whole, this is an opportunity we should be capitalising on.

2: All members with voting rights should now have received an agenda for the AGM outlining some significant changes to the clubs structure and operation. The club is looking to the future and we should all be part of that, this is the only opportunity you may get to question, query or challenge any changes prior to there implementation.

We have a chance to help shape the club moving forward, a chance I would hope at least some of you will take up.

I look forward to the challenges ahead and meeting as many of you as I can.

Re: Minis Convener & AGM Update

Mark McCracken
OK, spot the school boy error !!

Tuesday 17th May @ 20:00