Mini coaches - Touch

Shane McElhinney
Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you fancied trying to get a regular game of Touch amongst ourselves? If there is enough interest, I don't mind trying to organise it.
I was thinking about maybe playing for an hour some night and maybe get a beer after!
So if you fancy a little bit of rugby, fitness ( and a sociable beer ) let me know.
Shane

Re: Mini coaches - Touch

Stephen Hall
Shane

Sounds like a good plan, all really depends on the time though......what time are you thinking?

Stephen.

Re: Mini coaches - Touch

Shane,

Great call however I will never be able to commit to a fixed day of the week.  I am also stuck with the problem that I should be running a mid week training session for the P5's if I'm free.  If you do get it up and running, I will try and make it!

Other option which is rather extreme, Ranji has announced the annual 7's tournament!!!!!!!!

Re: Mini coaches - Touch

David Blane
A bit like Graham, I like the thought but couldn't commit to a regular gig. Like the thought of 7s though

Re: Mini coaches - Touch

Stuart Spalding
I am up for a game of Touch rugby and of course some beers.

Re: Mini coaches - Touch

Alan Hughes
I would also be up for a game of touch and beers after.  May not make it every week with work but will try my best.

Cheers

Alan

Re: Mini coaches - Touch

Thebigt
I'd  be up for a game of touch too, same as most in that I might not be able to commit every week.

On 14 Apr 2015, at 22:46, Alan Hughes [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would also be up for a game of touch and beers after.  May not make it every week with work but will try my best.

Cheers

Alan

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Mini-coaches-Touch-tp4035719p4035759.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: Mini coaches - Touch

Michaelsloan
Sounds good count me in whenever possible.
Good man
Mike