Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

Iain Morton
This Sunday (29th) we head for Fintry and the Strathendrick Mini Festival. P3 has entered 3 teams so plenty of opportunity for everyone to get some game time.

Could everyone please aim to be there for 11.30am for a 12.15/12.30 kick off. Please note parking will be very limited so please consider car sharing if you can. There will be no parking on Kippen Road until after 12.15pm and there will be parking wardens to assist.

As the festival has a charitable aim, we are asking for a donation of £3 per player. The money can be given to any of the P3 coaches and it will go towards 3 charities:

My Name'5 Doddie Foundation
CHAS Children's Hospice
The Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice

We would also encourage players to wear white headbands to support the Doodie Foundation.

Lastly, The Calcutta Cup will be on display together with various stalls and entertainment.

Please let us know of your child's availability through here, the Noticeboard or by contacting one of the coaches.

The address for Fintry is:

Kippen Rd, Fintry, Glasgow G63 0YA

Hopefully see you all on Sunday.

Thanks

The P3 Coaches

Re: Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

Kirsty
Callum Mulholland will be there

Re: Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

Eden Keillar
Hi Iain,
Louis available.

Re: Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

IainMac
Hi folks

Thanks to all who have replied via FB and this thread. Please if you are coming and you haven’t replied please let us know ASAP. We have entered 3 teams to ensure everyone plays games and would like to confirm numbers.

Cheers
Iain

Re: Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

Di Ciacca
Sorry Gianluca has missed a couple of weeks but he will definitely be back this Sunday, hopefully he gets a shot at playing

Julie

Re: Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

IainMac
Hi Julie

No probs - he’ll definitely be running about playing on Sunday.

Cheers
Iain

Re: Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Iain

Antony Fitz will be there.

Cheers

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Apr 2018, at 18:26, IainMac [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi folks

Thanks to all who have replied via FB and this thread. Please if you are coming and you haven’t replied please let us know ASAP. We have entered 3 teams to ensure everyone plays games and would like to confirm numbers.

Cheers
Iain

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Mini-Festival-Strathendrick-RFC-Sunday-29-April-2018-tp4045173p4045183.html

Re: Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

chris r
Hi Iain,

Lucas Rodgers will be there.

Cheers and thanks,

Chris

Re: Mini Festival, Strathendrick RFC Sunday 29 April 2018

Will linden
Hi iain

Owen linden will there

Thanks