Midweek training/ weekend past

Shane McElhinney
Evening all
Thursday training will be on as usual from 6:30-7:30.
We would like to thank you for giving up your Saturday afternoon to bring the boys along to the training with the 1st XV, I think they all really enjoyed it and judging by the performances we had against Ayr yesterday, it looks like it inspired them also. It was great to see such a good effort from all the boys yesterday and the big smiles on their faces is what it's all about. It also makes for proud coaches/parents!

See you on Thursday.

Shane

Re: Midweek training/ weekend past

Lorna MacDonald
Sorry Brodie can't make tonight,  he has a school Halloween disco.