Midweek training for P7s

David Blane
Euan Clark, the GHA Director of Youth Rugby is offering to run coaching sessions on Tuesday evenings at 5pm, for P5, P6 & P7 players. (This week is cancelled due to the weather, but it will be on again next Tuesday).

Euan joined GHA as our new Director of Youth Rugby this season.  He hails from Edinburgh where he played for Stewarts Melville and Watsonians, and he has just returned to the UK having spent the last 4 years coaching youth and senior rugby in Australia. Further details of his experience can be found here: Euan Clark profile page

I  realise that other sport / music / clubs / work / childcare commitments mean there will never be a perfect day or time which suits every player or parent! However, this is a great opportunity to benefit from a very experienced coach, and one I am sure our boys could gain a lot from.

Please respond to this post if you would be interested in your child attending Tuesday evening training (it does not have to be every week), so that we can get an idea of numbers.

David

Re: Midweek training for P7s

Samantha Tochel
Oliver can manage to attend Tuesday nights for training (not this Tuesday as he is away with school fir the week)

Re: Midweek training for P7s

Susan Hastings
Yes Duncan would be able to be there.
Great stuff!

Re: Midweek training for P7s

Rachel Paterson
Sounds great Harris will try and attend a few of the sessions.
Thanks
Rachel

Re: Midweek training for P7s

claire
Hi, my son is in P7, only tried rugby once before, but he would like to give it a try on a Tuesday. Could you confirm the time...my computer only showed me some of the message!

Re: Midweek training for P7s

David Blane
Training is on this Tuesday evening from 5pm - 6pm. Enjoy.