Membership fees payment reminder

Pat Fisher
All Parents still to pay.

Please can you make payment or contact the club regarding payment of fees this week. I have been sent a list of those that have not paid or made any future arrangment with the club for payment.

You can pay via Pay Pal from the link in the Membership notice pinned at the top of this noticeboard page, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Standing Order.

The list will be reviewed again in a approx 1 week's time, after which time I will need to contact parents individually if there has been no update.

Please help reduce the administration burden so I can concentrate on assisting the coaches.

Thanks