Match cancelled this Sunday 6th Sept

Pat Fisher
Rugby cancelled on Sunday due to water problem at GHA. (All age groups cancelled).  Dumfries happy to arrange alternative date so we wont lose any points. Unable to source training venue at this late notice so everyone have the weekend off. Airshow at AYR if youre stuck for ideas! Training 6.30pm Wednesday and game at Whitecriags, Sunday next week.

In the meantime, please let me know if you are interested in the trip for next April., as not enough numbers yet to progress this. Also will post shortly about the S2 Captain opportunity.