MESSAGE TO ALL - TOMBOLA PRIZE DROP OFF TIMES - PLEASE READ

MESSAGE TO ALL - TOMBOLA PRIZE DROP OFF TIMES - PLEASE READ

carlo ventisei
Please see below from Graeme
Dear all,

With Sunday fast approaching, I am very aware we have not collected anything
for the Tombola! To that end, I will make myself available at the rugby club
tomorrow night, Wednesday 27th from 1930-2000 & on Thursday from 1930-2000.
Failing that, could you please remember to bring stuff on the morning with
the packed lunches to allow us to organise it!!!

Raffle tickets!! I will also take charge of these on either night if you
have collected the money and pestered everyone you can think of. If
delivering on Sunday, please locate a P5 coach handing the raffle form (each
line cut out) and the correct amount of money in an envelope to them! The
raffle will be run from the Tombola stall located near the P5 pitches.

Re: MESSAGE TO ALL - TOMBOLA PRIZE DROP OFF TIMES - PLEASE READ

Cress Maher
Hi Carlo/ Graeme

I was unable to make it down to the club with donations tonight. Are you likely to be organising the Tombola at the club over the weekend and therefore would appreciate drop offs in the next couple of days or would that not suit the club and you'd simply prefer donations handed in early on Sunday?
Cheers Cress

Re: MESSAGE TO ALL - TOMBOLA PRIZE DROP OFF TIMES - PLEASE READ

Graeme Inglis
Cress,

Sunday morning with the packed lunches would be best. There is a massive vets tournament on Saturday and I don't want stuff going missing!