MARR TOURNAMENT -SUNDAY 19TH MARCH

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi Everyone

There is a tournament at Marr this Sunday.

We will be take 1 team /12 players.

I am looking for names for those available

Helen

Re: MARR TOURNAMENT -SUNDAY 19TH MARCH

Tracey Brown
Jacob is available.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Mar 2017, at 09:32, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

There is a tournament at Marr this Sunday.

We will be take 1 team /12 players.

I am looking for names for those available

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/MARR-TOURNAMENT-SUNDAY-19TH-MARCH-tp4043181.html

Re: MARR TOURNAMENT -SUNDAY 19TH MARCH

FSabba
Hi Helen

Marcus will be there.
Thank you
Fiona

On 14 Mar 2017, at 09:32, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

There is a tournament at Marr this Sunday.

We will be take 1 team /12 players.

I am looking for names for those available

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/MARR-TOURNAMENT-SUNDAY-19TH-MARCH-tp4043181.html

Re: MARR TOURNAMENT -SUNDAY 19TH MARCH

helenlees18@sky.com
Euan is available

Re: MARR TOURNAMENT -SUNDAY 19TH MARCH

Paul.pollock
Jamie p is available

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Mar 2017, at 18:55, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Euan is available

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/MARR-TOURNAMENT-SUNDAY-19TH-MARCH-tp4043181p4043186.html

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail