Last years U14's - all post have moved to U15s section from now on!!!

Last years U14's - all post have moved to U15s section from now on!!!

Thebigt
This weekend is the First GHA U'15s Training Session for the up and coming Season, we have about a month before our first Conference Game against Cumnock. We know there will be a few of you still on Holiday but we would like to get as many people down for training as possible so that we can start to implement our Game Structures for the new Season.

Please fill in the form using this Link - http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Remember all boys should have their own Size 5 Rugby Ball and bring them to every training session, also please remember that we asked you to bring a friend along to training and hope that you are all on the case.

FACEBOOK - We have created a Facebook Group for the Players and would ask if all players can join this group asap so that we cant start squad communications with the players  - www.facebook.com/groups/1857376064501792

Cheers
Trevor, Craig & Phil

Re: Last years U14's - all post have moved to U15s section from now on!!!

santiago
Hi My son Santy would like to re-join this year. When does training begin and how do we go about joining.
Thanks
Liz

Re: Last years U14's - all post have moved to U15s section from now on!!!

Andy Buchan
Hi Liz,

The U14s will start training this Sunday at Braidholm, 12:30 until 2. We now use a WhatsApp messaging group to communicate about training, fixtures etc. If you send me your mobile number I can add you to the group.

Andy

Andy

Re: Last years U14's - all post have moved to U15s section from now on!!!

santiago
Thanks Andy. I will pop in today and give you the number. Liz