Last day of the Season - 21st June - Mid Summer Fun!

Last day of the Season - 21st June - Mid Summer Fun!

Stuart Spalding
It's time to end a fabulously successful year for our Mini's with a fitting celebration.

At 10.30, training will be on as normal and then at 11.30 will see the Annual Parents v Kids fun game of touch rugby for each year group. I'd encourage everyone to join in the fun, but be warned that the referees always seem biased towards our children!

At 12.00 the we will bring all the year groups together for certificates to be handed out to all registered kids along with the trophies for each year group and then hopefully we will get a photo opportunity if we can get the kids to sit in the main stand long enough to get a photo of the whole mini section.

The much looked forward to annual waterfight will follow is likely to see some soaked kids, so a change of clothes could be a good idea. And please remember the water pistols/guns/cannons!

The bar will be open outside at 12.30 for the parents to celebrate their kids success. White Elephant will have a BBQ set up and the tuck shop and tea and coffee will be available too.

We look forward to seeing you all at the club on Sunday.