Ladies day!

Graeme Inglis
Dear Mums,

The president has asked me to make you aware of the Ladies Lunch on Saturday 1st April (no, I'm not joking!!) at GHARFC.  It will be a 2 course lunch with a glass of Prosseco on arrival and may be served by naked men!!  Yes there will be a 1st XV game on that day but you do not have to watch it.  This has proved to be one of the better days of the year so please talk to your friends.  It is not only open to GHA mums, anyone is welcome so if you think your friends would enjoy a day out, please bring them.

I have asked Dawn to promote this amongst the mums.  If interested, please respond to this post as I will need to give the club a final number by Friday 24/3/17.  You can pay on the day but I do need final numbers by Friday 24/3/17.

Re: Ladies day!

Ailsa hill
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.