***LOOK***INDOOR TRAINING **SUNDAY 27th November

***LOOK***INDOOR TRAINING **SUNDAY 27th November

Philipdolan5

With all games cancelled this Sunday and a real need to keep momentum up with the HAWKS GAME  just around the corner we have been lucky enough to get a 1 Hour let at
An Indoor football pitch.

TIME:12.00-13:00

COST: £3

ADDRESS: the Pitches 137 Shawbridge Street. Pollokshaws. Glasgow. G43 1QQ

Please make every effort to be at this training session, we had a full squad available for this Sunday so we are expecting all who we're playing to be able to train unless we are told otherwise .
Let us know only if you can't make it .

Please be dressed and ready to go by 11.50, so we can make the most of our hour.
And you get your Sunday afternoon back for once😂
Thanks Phil

Re: ***LOOK***INDOOR TRAINING **SUNDAY 27th November

Thebigt
FYI No rugby boots allowed - trainers, mouldies or blades.

Re: ***LOOK***INDOOR TRAINING **SUNDAY 27th November

Ian
Jude not well today.  Sorry to miss training. Will be back Weds.