LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.NOW CANCELLED BY UDDINGSTON.SEE KURTS POST

LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.NOW CANCELLED BY UDDINGSTON.SEE KURTS POST

We have been offered a game by Uddingston this Sunday 12th. I have said yes as never want to give up the chance of a game- 1pm K.O.

Please be at Uddingston and ready pitchside at 12.15pm

Bothwell Castle Policies
Castle Avenue
Uddingston
South Lanarkshire
G71 7HJ

Post below if you can play or not.

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Kurt Reid
Thomas can play. Text or phone me if you need a lift.
07736877103
Hoping for a good turnout- last chance to try out Johnny's shapes before next season! and to see if we can go the right way at the lineout...😜

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds going
Thanks for the lift Kurt

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

David dunn
Away on school trip
Sorry

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

George
I cant play as away in Edinburugh

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Steven slater
I can play on Sunday

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Colin Dunipace
Craig should be able to play - but might need a lift

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Alex Hyman
Will be available for Sunday

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Mark
Available for Game

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Kurt Reid
Kameel and Campbell can come.

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Grant
Pat/Kurt,
I know you were contacted late about game but late notice for change to arrangements especially for those already confirmed for training this Sunday not ideal - I would suggest some players and parents won't even look at the notice board again until tomorrow (Sunday) to check any changes to training arrangements!
Can we confirm tonight if we have enough players for game please so Parents can plan their Sunday.
Thanks
Grant

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Duncan
Sorry for late reply
Finlay will be available tomorrow

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

Alastair McGilvray
I can play

Re: LATE NOTICE. Away game against Uddingston this Sunday 12th June.

John Meagher
Caleb won't be available for Sunday