Juniors Club Lunch 11th March

Mark McCracken
GHA V FALKIRK
SATURDAY 11TH MARCH 2017
KICK OFF –TBC
MEET - TBC

Dear Junior member / parent,

Over the past few months we have been holding several pre-match lunches at the Club, prior to the 1st XV games which have proved to be extremely successful.

It has always been my intention to have as many different sections, along with our sponsors, to these lunches and it is now the turn of the Junior Section.

I would be delighted if each age group were able to be represented on the day and I hope to make this one a sell-out.
Scotland play England in the Calcutta Cup on the same day and we have asked for an earlier kick off to allow both games to be supported. The scheduled kick off is 3pm, but we have asked Falkirk for a 2pm start and as I type, await their response. As soon as I find out I will let you know.

The Juniors are vital to the Club and having coached from P2 to U16 and having previously been Mini Convenor, I fully appreciate how much work goes into the running of the Section.

I would be delighted therefore if you were able to come along to the lunch, lend your support and have a great day watching the 1st XV and then Scotland thereafter.

I will be liaising with Euan Clark & Trevor Carmichael to see if we can make it a special atmosphere for the kids as well.
I very much expect this to be a busy lunch, so I would recommend that bookings are made early, to avoid disappointment and I would ask that this is done by Wednesday 8th March.
The cost will be £20 (£13.50 for season ticket holders) which will include 2 courses, entry to the match and a Q&A with the coaches.
Please book via the following –

and also indicate whether you have any dietary requirements.
Best wishes and look forward to seeing you at the Club.

Euan Baillie
GHA President