It's A Knockoot @ GHA (Yorkhill Charity Event)

Mark McCracken
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting a team together for the below charity event being held at GHA on June 13th for Yorkhill Hospital ?

I thought it would be a great opportunity for the club Junior Section to be represented and raise some funds for a worthwhile cause.

http://www.yorkhill.org/events/its-knockoot

• Saturday 13th June 2015
The Catherine McEwan Foundation presents…It’s a Knockoot!

13th June 2015 (12-6pm), GHA Rugby Club, Braidholm Road, Giffnock

Just like the original TV program teams will compete over inflatable obstacles, water and bubbles! There will be lots of fun and entertaining games…not to mention the fancy dress costumes! It really is going to be a great day out for all the family and one not to be missed.
Teams should ideally have 10 members and be a mix of male and female.  You can enter as a team or an individual where you will be allocated into a team – the choice is yours. We're asking all teams to raise a minimum of £750 to ensure that we can make the biggest possible difference to our patients.

If anyone would be interested can you let me know.....