IMPORTANT- U16 Club registration link

Cress Maher
IMPORTANT
It has come to my attention that certain players are still not registered with us.
NB: This is the club registration not SCRUMS
I cannot stress how important it is that we have contact and medical details for all players.
If you son is listed below, please ensure this registration process is completed as a matter of urgency and especially before the game tomorrow.
James Dempster
Kieran Baxter
Harry MacKenzie
Matthew Tollan
Daniel Coll
Aaron Docherty
Alistair McGilary
Daniel Mukulumani
Harrison Peek
Jamie Mcentegart
Josh Anderson
Reece Cameron

Here is the link for our registration form

https://tinyurl.com/yb5ep2wz

If there is anyone listed above who you think may need a gentle nudge, I’d appreciate you ‘nudging’.

Cheers