IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - GHA Mini Tournament 31st May

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - GHA Mini Tournament 31st May

Stuart Spalding
Hello All

Our mini tournament is fast approaching.  It is a great opportunity to showcase the club and since our tournament is at the end of May then it hopefully provides the kids the opportunity to play competitive rugby in sunshine (last year’s cold conditions and heavy rain a distant memory).

There will be around 500 kids playing in the tournament plus families there to support.  We therefore need plenty of volunteers to ensure that the tournament runs smoothly and is a success.  It is also an opportunity for the mini section to raise funds.

We will try to get St Andrews Ambulance to attend however they will not be able to confirm until almost the day of the tournament and last year they were not able to attend.  Therefore, I am asking for volunteers with first aid training to be available with any first aid kit they have to supplement what the club has.  Hopefully there will be a parent in each age group so they can see the matches, I will try to get bibs to highlight who the first aiders are.  If you can contact me if you are able to volunteer.  Also, for more serious injuries if there are any doctors planning to attend can you let me know so I can then have your details to hand if we need to contact you.

For companies, there is the opportunity to place advertising in the tournament programme or sponsorship, say of the match ball for a specific age group.  All money raised will be used for the mini section.  All ideas and offers welcome.

Each year group has been assigned a task for the day, the list is below.  Can you please speak to your year manager if you are able to volunteer to help out for a while during the tournament.  The more people that volunteer then the less game time will be missed.

P1/P2 - Marshalling the car parking.
P3 - Registration and allocating out the pack lunches to visiting teams.
P4 - Cake and Candy stall.
P5 - Tombola stall.
P6 - Scoring tent.
P7 - Selling tickets/programmes.

We will be looking for contributions from parents for the tombola stand (more details shortly on when to drop off items), and the cake and candy.  Also, parents will be asked to provide a number of pack lunches for the visiting teams, again more information to follow on this.

Please get involved and hopefully it will be a great tournament.

Regards

Stuart

07887 745 268
sfsuk@btinternet.com

Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - GHA Mini Tournament 31st May

Robert Bruce
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - GHA Mini Tournament 31st May

Stuart,

P5 to date have the following:-

Tombola - Vicki & Grace Inglis, Lorna & Cara Henderson, Jake Gibson, Grace Hunter, Joan Ventisei, Anita Simmers, Phillipa Innes, Claire Adams

First Aid/Medic - Dawn McDonald (nurse),  Andrew & Arlene Hunter (Both Drs), Christopher Wilson - P5 are covered if St Johns Call Off!

General Helpers - Mark McKraken and his partner, Jason Blane

Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - GHA Mini Tournament 31st May

Alan Hughes
Stuart

For P4's we have Amy and Helen Lees, Simon Murphy, Mrs Geddes (not sure of first name - sorry), Alison Shennan, Vikki Heenan and Fiona Drouet all for the cake stall.

Awaiting first aiders.

Cheers

Alan

Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - GHA Mini Tournament 31st May

Christopherwilson147

I will be at tournament with jamie p 5 and can help with medical cover also if necessary
Christopher

On 12 May 2015 16:22, "Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stuart,

P5 to date have the following:-

Tombola - Vicki & Grace Inglis, Lorna & Cara Henderson, Jake Gibson, Grace Hunter

First Aid/Medic - Dawn McMaster (nurse),  Andrew & Arlene Hunter (Both Drs) - P5 are covered if St Johns Call Off!

General Helpers - Mark McKraken and his partner

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/IMPORTANT-PLEASE-READ-GHA-Mini-Tournament-31st-May-tp4036075p4036204.html
To start a new topic under Mini Rugby - P1 to P7, email [hidden email]

Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - GHA Mini Tournament 31st May

Steve mcdonald
Do you mean me Graham it's McDonald, lol.

Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - GHA Mini Tournament 31st May

Graeme Inglis
Dawn,

Oops! I've altered it accordingly!

Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - GHA Mini Tournament 31st May

Fraser.GHA
P4 volunteer list for the cake and candy stall:

 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg