IMPORTANT - JUNIORS DAY MEET AT 2PM, 3PM KICK OFF!

IMPORTANT - JUNIORS DAY MEET AT 2PM, 3PM KICK OFF!

euanclark
Saturdays fixture kicks off at 3pm, please be ready to go for 2.20pm.

2pm-2.20pm Arrive - kick a ball around with injured 1stXV and 2ndXV players.
2.20pm-2.55pm Fun games, activities, relay races.
2.55pm-3pm Line up for 1stXV Running out (1 team will run out with the players).
3pm-3.40pm Watch the 1stXV v Jed-Forest (1st half)
3.40pm-3.50pm Relay races / kick a ball around on the 1stXV Pitch
3.50pm-4.30pm Watch the 2nd half of the Jed-Forest game
4.30pm-4.50pm Kick a ball around, fun games with the 1stXV, group photo to finish.

GHA Rugby Club prides itself on connecting with our local Junior teams and growing the game of rugby.

We make it our responsibility to insure these young players have great memories of this special Day.

See you on Saturday.