How to make sure you don't miss the junior noticeboard information this season...

How to make sure you don't miss the junior noticeboard information this season...

Fraser.GHA
In previous years email address lists have been utilised for sharing information about club Mini's events, training days, cancellations, etc, but as the group numbers increase this is getting harder to manage and all Mini's information will now be posted on the Mini’s on the Junior Noticeboard instead of emails

However, it is very easy to set up for you to receive an email for each new subject posted if you prefer.

In the centre of the main noticeboard screen, there is an options button. If you click this, there is a choice to enter your email and ‘subscribe’ to all new posts. This will automatically send you an email with anything new that is posted, rather than having to continually check the board.

Regards
Fraser
 photo GHASIGNATURE-01HEENAN_zps589e2932.jpg

Re: How to make sure you don't miss the junior noticeboard information this season...

Jacquelin
Hi, Since the noticeboard was revamped few months ago I have stopped receiving post updates, I've followed the instructions here, however,  I'm told my email is already registered.
Any advice welcome as to how I can start receiving posts again.
Jacquelin

Re: How to make sure you don't miss the junior noticeboard information this season...

Noticeboard Admin
Administrator
Hi Jacquelin,

If you go to the Minis section of the noticeboard and click 'options' there is a submenu item called 'Subscribe by email'. This will allow you to update your email subscription in order to receive the minis emails.
Rangi Jericevich
Director of Rugby
GHA RFC

E: admin@gharugby.co.uk

Re: How to make sure you don't miss the junior noticeboard information this season...

Tracey
I wonder if it might be a good idea to somehow put a general post on the notice board to let people know that they need to re subscribe to their particular age groups to continue getting emails when a new topic for that age group is posted. I hadn't realised I needed to until I checked the notice board and found posts I hadn't received by email even though I had subscribed previously to the minis notice board.