Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Graeme
We are hosting 3 visiting teams this Sunday with the intention of running a wee tournament. 3 x 20 min games with the scorer of the most tries the winner. All meet at Braidholm for 12pm sharp. Please can all boys wear shirt and ties. We seem to have forgotten this policy but I think we should make an effort as the hosts. Also can everyone bring a small item for the tombola (no alcohol) please.

Ps. We really need some parents to help with setting up, clearing up and the tombola. If you can help please reply to this post.

Re: Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Fraser B
Available to play.... Do you need a ref??
Fraser....

Re: Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Graeme
Brilliant Fraser. Yes if you could ask your Dad that would be magic. Cheers. Do you know if Louis can play?

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 May 2015, at 20:49, Fraser B [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Available to play.... Do you need a ref??
Fraser....

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Home-tournament-Sunday-3rd-tp4036028p4036033.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Home tournament Sunday 3rd, click here.

Re: Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Fraser B
Sent Louis a message and looks like he's having to study.
Fraser....

Re: Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Louis campbell
I can play, and josh kelly might be able to.l he is u14

Re: Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Graeme
Great Louis. See you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Home-tournament-Sunday-3rd-tp4036028p4036041.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Home tournament Sunday 3rd, click here.

Re: Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Nathan
i"ll be there

Re: Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Graeme
Cheers Nathan. See you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 May 2015, at 12:23, Nathan [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

i"ll be there

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/Home-tournament-Sunday-3rd-tp4036028p4036043.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Home tournament Sunday 3rd, click here.

Re: Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Calen is there

Re: Home tournament Sunday 3rd

Bradley Murray