Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir Be at Braidholm for 1215pm

Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir Be at Braidholm for 1215pm

Sorry for the very late notice. Got my weekends mixed up!

We have a home match against Borroughmuir at Braidholm on Sunday

Please be down at 11.30 am so we can start a good warm up after the holiday break.

Post below availability to confirm we have a team.

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Duncan Matthews
Sorry Finlay will not be available

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

foulds
Leo is good to play

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Stuart Taylor
Calum ok to play.

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Sam faulds
Sam is available to play Sunday

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

George can play

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew available

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Kurt Reid
Craig Dunipace probably ok

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Alexander Paton
I can play

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Stan hickey
I'm in able to play

Un able*

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Kurt Reid
Alistair Mcgilvary, David Brown, David Dunn and Charlie Mone all available

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

John Meagher
Caleb can't play tomorrow.

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Kurt Reid
Kameel available

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Amended start time. Be ar Braidholm for 12.15pm

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

foulds
12:15 warmup for game at 13:00??

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir 12.30.KO

Mark
I'm available

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir Be at Braidholm for 1215pm

foulds
leo available

Re: Home match this Sunday against Borroughmuir Be at Braidholm for 1215pm

Alison perry
Sorry for short notice. Stewart  and Arran both available