Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Pat Fisher
This Sunday we are playing at home. A friendly has been arranged with West (was orginally Hawks but some boys away on Duke Ed).

Kick Off is 12.30pm.

Therefore players ready to start warm-up (not arriving) at 1200 midday.(If you were one of the late ones last week, dont be late again this week!)

Great effort from most of the players for looking smart post-match. Please keep it going and hopefully we can achieve 100% of the team looking smart soon. Get a tie from the club this week if you still need one. They cost £12.

Also lets get these posts in early to help the coaches decide on the team sheet, and may avoid you being on the subs bench!

Training is Wednesday 6.30pm and also very important for you to attend. 20 boys last week so again excellent enthusiasm from all players, well done.

Post below for Sunday, yes or no

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Mark
Still injured but will be down to support
Cheers
Mark

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

sam faulds
yes

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Thomas reid
Ma and Andrew available

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Duncan Matthews
Finlay will be at training and available for the game on Sunday

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Colin Dunipace
Craig will be at training & game

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

foulds
Leo will be there. 11:45 start then!

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Pat Fisher
George is available

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Alison perry
Stewart will be at training on wed but not sure about Sunday as we have 7 mile kidney charity bridge walk

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Charlie Mone
I will be there.

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Stuart Taylor
Calum can play

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Joe dunn
David available

Re: Home Game at Braidholm against West, Sun 20th. (Training on Wed)

Alexander
I can play