Hamilton Game on Sunday 30th Aug - NOW AT HAMILTON 2pm K.O.

Hamilton Game on Sunday 30th Aug - NOW AT HAMILTON 2pm K.O.

Pat Fisher
The SRU have insisted all games start at 2pm. Therfore due to pitch space issues at GHA we (along with the S1's) have been moved, and will now play away at Hamiltons ground. (Directions below)

Appreciate this is very short notice, and I have tired to argue the case, unsucessfully!

Therfore, please post below asap

1. If you are not available.

2. If you are only available if a lift can be arranged

3.If you are able to supply a lift to other players.

Please be there ready to start warm up at 1.30pm latest and remember shirts/ties.

 Getting to Laigh Bent
By Road (Sat Nav setting - Post Code ML3 6PY)

If you are travelling on the M74 (both North & South) leave at junction 5, normally signed for East Kilbride.

This will take you onto the Raith Interchange,

From there, follow the signs for Hamilton, which should take you onto Bothwell Road, with the Sewerage Works, Cat and Dog Home and Racecourse on your left and the Fire Brigade HQ on your right. Continue through the traffic lights ( Hamilton College on your left) until the roundabout. Take the 3rd exit (right) into Almada Street and continue past the Water Palace on your left and Bell College on your right.

Continue through 3 sets of traffic lights (becomes Wellhall Road).  At the roundabout turn left on to Chantinghall road.   Continue to the next mini roundabout and take the 1st exit into Bent Road. The entrance is 150 metres from the roundabout.on your right.

Re: Hamilton Game on Sunday 30th Aug - NOW AT HAMILTON 2pm K.O.

Pat Fisher

Geroge available but only if he can get a lift from anyone please.

Re: Hamilton Game on Sunday 30th Aug - NOW AT HAMILTON 2pm K.O.

Alexander
I can play

Re: Hamilton Game on Sunday 30th Aug - NOW AT HAMILTON 2pm K.O.

Stuart Taylor
Calum Taylor available - will head direct to Hamilton.

Re: Hamilton Game on Sunday 30th Aug - NOW AT HAMILTON 2pm K.O.

Charlie Mone
I will be there and My dad can take me

Re: Hamilton Game on Sunday 30th Aug - NOW AT HAMILTON 2pm K.O.

Joe dunn
If anyone needs a lift phone me on 07939111032

Re: Hamilton Game on Sunday 30th Aug - NOW AT HAMILTON 2pm K.O.

Charlie Mone
Charlie's not feeling well and wont make it I'm afraid - Johnny