Guard of honour 13/2/16 2PM KICK OFF

euanclark
Hi,

Sorry for the short notice, kick off is 2pm today.

Please see the schedule below.

They will head down for 1.15pm
,
1.30pm-1.50pm = Training session and games on the U18's pitch.

1.55pm-2pm = Guard of honour.
2pm-2.40pm = Watch 1st half
2.40pm-2.45pm = P6/P5 players to kick a ball around at half time, relay races (whatever you like) on the 1stXV field.
2.45pm-3.25pm = Watch 2nd half
3.25pm-3.45pm = 1stXV Players kick a ball around, play games with P6/P5's
Group photo to finish.

If you the coaches can lead the coaching and do whatever session you like that would be great. Injured 1st and 2nds players will be there to assist you.

Please try and get the word out that we have this on Saturday, we need as many players/fans/parents down as possible on Saturday.

Thanks,
Euan