Golf Outing for Parents & Coaches

The Parents & Coaches golf outing is going to be on Sunday 29th May 2016.  As per the last 2 years, we are hoping to return to Pollok Golf Club with the tee reserved from 13.30-14.30 and a buffet in the lounge after.  It will be number dependant but would aim to bring this in at £50 for non members.

If you wish to attend this excellent day out, please email ginglis7@hotmail.com.  Please do not think that you must be of a good standard to attend this as I certainly am not.  We also have ways of turning the golf into a level playing field. (don't expect to be driving home!!)

As always I am looking for sponsors?  If you wish to sponsor a prize for longest drive, closest to the pin, best round, worst round etc, please also email the above address as you don't need to be playing to sponsor us.

If you do not play golf however wish to turn up for a few beers and a buffet, you would be more than welcome and we will work out a price without green fees.

Thanks in advance to Craig Collins for liaising with Pollok!!