Golf Outing Results!

My thanks are extended to Pollok Golf Club, Gareth Hunter for organising Pollok and to all our sponsors listed below:-

Best Stableford round - Scott Miller 40
2nd Stableford - Graeme Russell 37
3rd Stableford - Colin Kennedy 36

Robinsons Beds - Bottle of Malt 1st hole won by Alan Hill
Infiniti Braehead - full valet 6th hole won by Gareth Hunter
Infiniti Braehead - car of choice for a weekend 7th hole won by Scott Miller
Kiltearn Partners - A Dozen Golf Balls 10th hole won by Graeme Inglis
Tinderbox - Coffee Package 12th hole won by Gareth Hunter
Bellhaven - Case of beer 13th hole won by Alan Hill
Tinderbox - Coffee Package 15th hole won by Ross Keenan
SgurrEnergy - Golf Vouchers 17th hole won by Ross Keenan
SgurrEnergy - Bottle of Malt 18th hole won by Stuart Simcox
CHanlon - Golf Brollie worst front 9 won by Stuart Simcox
CHanlon - Golf Brollie best finish won by Bryce Finlay

I'm sure all will agree we had a great day out and will definitely organise something similar for next year!