Golf Outing Change of Date!!!!!

Due to Pollok having a lot on this weekend, they have asked that we postpone the date.  We are now attending Pollok on Sunday 12th June.  You will receive a roll and drink prior to the round with the tee reserved from 13.30-14.30.  A buffet will then be served in the clubhouse after the round.  I will stress that the golf caters for all abilities and is not competetive.  If you don't want to golf and just want to attend the Buffet, that is also an option.

Reply please to ginglis7@hotmail.com