GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Pat Fisher
There is an offer from Falkirk to come to Braidholm on Sun 11th or possibly the 18th Oct (school hol week) to play us. However this game will only go ahead if we reply that we are able to put out a team.

As this is the holiday week, we are unable to to say at this time if we can go ahead, so need to know now if we have enough players free.

Please post Yes or No if you are able to play on the 11th and/or the 18th October.

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Pat Fisher
George

11th Oct - No
18th Oct- Yes

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds is a no as away on holiday

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Alison Perry
Stewart should be available on the 11th but don't think 18th

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Duncan Matthews
Finlay is available for both dates

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Mark Noble
I'm away on holiday for both dates and still not fit to play.

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Kurt Reid
11th me, Thomas and Andrew yes
18th me Thomas and Andrew yes

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Colin Dunipace
Craig ok for 11th but not for 18th

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Stuart Taylor
Calum - no to 11th, yes to 18th

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

iancrowther
Jude is no for the 11th, but yes for the 18th.

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

At the moment just 4 players available for either date. I will call this off tomorrow evening if we cannot make a team for either date. Last chance to post.

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

foulds
leo yes to bothj dates

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

No enough for a team on either of these weekends. Next game 25th Oct as per latest post.

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Charlie Mone
I will be there

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Charlie Mone
On both dates

Re: GHA v Falkirk at Braidholm Sunday 11th Oct POST AVAILABILIY NOW for match to be confirmed.

Alastair McGilvray
Can't go to either sorry