GHA v Falkirk (Family Day) - Saturday 11th March

GHA v Falkirk (Family Day) - Saturday 11th March

Steve A
All,
   Please find below information on the 1st XV game on Saturday. Several of the coaches & kids will be heading down to the club for this family day and there is a chance for kids to provide a guard of honour for the 1st before the match.

It would be great to see some of you down at the club and catch up in a slightly less "hectic" environment than a Sunday morning ! The England v Scotland 6NS game will be shown post match. If you fancy coming down and supporting the club then please book directly on the details below.

Cheers

The P1/P2 Coaches

GHA v FALKIRK – KO 2pm
PRE-MATCH LUNCH – Meet 12 for 1230pm
Enjoy pre-match hospitality on Saturday 11th March when the 1st XV take on Falkirk in another crucial league match. Please come down and support the boys and the Club in what promises to be another great game.
We would like to encourage all junior section parents and children to attend this lunch, we will be offering a special price to junior parents and the children will also be able to take part in the guard of honour before the game and take part in a team photo with the 1st XV afterwards. We would encourage all children to wear GHA kit if they can.
Ticket price includes a buffet lunch and entry to the game. Cost is only £15 for parents, £5 for children.
Please email the Club at gharfc@btconnect.co.uk if you wish to book your place. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Steve Annand P3 Lead Coach / Team Manager m: 07480 943544 e:steve.annand@icloud.com