GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Pat Fisher
Dumfries have been in contact to advise agreement to playing on Sunday 25th October the games that were postponed due to the water problems that we had at Braidholm.

S2's to be ready for warm-up at 11.30am as an earlier K.O.

Team sheet will be posted once we have enough players confirmed to play.

Post Yes or No below if available to play in this match.

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Sam Faulds
Sam faulds is avaliable for game vs Dunfermline

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Mark Noble
Probably still just too soon for me to play but I'll be down to support.

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

only two responses so far

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Duncan Matthews
Finlay will be available to play Dunfermline

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

George
I can play

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Alison Perry
Stewart is available :)

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew yes.

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Colin Dunipace
Craig Dunipace will be there

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

foulds
leo can play sunday

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Stuart Taylor
Calum is available

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Alastair
I can play

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Charlie Mone
I can go.

Thomas and Andrew can play.

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Kurt Reid
Lost your mobile number ! so didn't manage to check on him yesterday evening, just wondering how Stewart's thumb is doing (and the rest of him😄)

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

matthew paton
Alexander is available for match on Sunday

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Alison Perry
Thanks for asking Kurt. Thumb and rest of him are ok. He had been playing rugby at school tournament all day on Wednesday so think he was feelin all his aches an pains.

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

John Meagher
Caleb is available.

Re: GHA v Dunfermline Sun 25th Oct at Braidholm K.O 12.30

Harry mcgrenra
Sorry for late reply but I'm available