GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Pat Fisher
We have 11 players confirmed. I'm hoping a few more turn up so we will go ahead and hope for the best. Thanks to those that have posted. See you at 1200pm

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

We have 11 players confirmed. I'm hoping a few more turn up so we will go ahead and hope for the best. Thanks to those that have posted. See you at 1200pm

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Mark Noble
Come on guys!!
For those players who've not posted to advise if available- take some personal responsibility.
You're old enough to post your own YES/NO.
We're supposed to be a TEAM and need to know if you and S2 can play.
The Coaches and Pat deserve a response for their efforts.
For those that have posted you need to give those that haven't a kick up the backside.
Sorry, just frustrated that I'm still not able to play but want to come back to a team that cares.
Mark

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Sam Faulds
Hi sorry Sam has pulled something in his neck yesterday and still in pain so unable to play today sorry hope boys do well .

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Mark Noble
Sam,
What have I told you about drinking too much and break dancing at parties?!!
Hope you recover in time for your holiday.
Cheers
Marky
12