GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Pat Fisher
Home match this Sunday against Biggar who have asked to play at Braidholm.

Be ready to start warm up at 1200 midday.

Training on Wednesday usual time.

Please post below Yes or No for able to play on  Sunday, so a team sheet can get posted.

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Duncan Matthews
Finlay will be at training and available Sunday

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

foulds
Leo's Hamstring is improving, he will do a touch training seesion at school tomorrow and should be able to play a bit on Sunday

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Sam Faulds
Sam Faulds will be at training and game on Sunday

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Colin Dunipace
Craig will be at training and at the game on Sunday

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Mark Noble
Will be down to training but still no contact.
Another week down, only another 4 to go.....hopefully!, before I can get involved again.
Will be down to support on Sunday
Cheers
Mark

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Charlie Mone
I will be there

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Kurt Reid
Thomas and Andrew are not available. Didn't think Leo was either.

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

foulds
Aye sorry Leo not available sunday

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

George available

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Stuart Taylor
Calum is available for Sunday

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Gregor Gerry
I can play

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

S2 Players / Parents,

We have just 7 confirmed players for this game on Sunday. All players have been asked to post yes or no to being available. Please can players/ parents post asap so we know if we can go ahead with the game, organise a team sheet, or call the game off.

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Alison perry
Stewart is available for Sunday. For some reason I missed this post earlier. Sorry

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Matthew Paton
Alexander not available for match on Sunday

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Harry mcgrenra
I can go

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Still only 14 responses and only 9 confirmed players for tomorrow. Please get your team mates to post if you are in touch with them.

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

duncan
Hi Pat
Is the game on or off tomorrow?
Regards
Duncan

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Oct 2015, at 10:46, Pat Fisher [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Still only 14 responses and only 9 confirmed players for tomorrow. Please get your team mates to post if you are in touch with them.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-v-Biggar-Home-match-Sun-4th-Oct-tp4037547p4037614.html
To start a new topic under S2, email [hidden email]

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

John Meagher
Caleb is available.

Re: GHA v Biggar- Home match Sun 4th Oct.

Alex Watson
I am available
12