GHA !st XV v Hillhead/Jordanhill - Final Home Match of the Season

GHA !st XV v Hillhead/Jordanhill - Final Home Match of the Season

David Barnett
Hi Everybody

We have 1 final 1st XV Home Match v Hillhead/Jordanhill on Saturday 21st March with a 12.30pm Kick Off (because of the 2.30pm ko of the Scotland v Ireland Match at Murrayfield)

If any of the P7's can help with Ballboy or Scorer duties we would be very grateful - drink,chocolate and after match food provided FOC.

Please let me or Claire at the Club know if you can help and please be there from 12 noon if you can.

Thanks

David Barnett
Matchday Co-Ordinator
07970 628820