GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun - SEE OTHER POST FOR UPDATE- NOW AWAY

GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun - SEE OTHER POST FOR UPDATE- NOW AWAY

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun 30th Aug

Harry mcgrenra
Is training on tonight

Re: GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun 30th Aug

foulds
leo cannot play this sunday

Re: GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun 30th Aug

Mark Noble
Hi Pat,
Mark had follow up appt at hospital yesterday and to remain in plaster for a minimum of a further 4 weeks.
Good luck on Sunday, hopefully we'll been down to support.
Grant

Re: GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun 30th Aug

John Meagher
re: training this evening (26 Aug). Caleb is unwell, he was off school today, so won't make training this evening.

Re: GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun 30th Aug

Colin Dunipace
Craig Dunipace wil be there.

Colin

Re: GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun 30th Aug

Sorry to hear the plaster is to stay on for a while longer. Be great to see Mark down at the club.

Re: GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun 30th Aug

Colin Dunipace
Dear All

Having just read in detail the new SRU Schools & Youth Playing Programme, it would appear that there will now be a difficulty with Craig continuing to play for his club. It is my intention to attend the meeting on Saturday, but I thought that it would only be fair to give notice in advance that these proposals are likely to prevent Craig turning out on Sunday. I will post further after the meeting.

I don't think that I will have to tell you how disappointed Craig will be if he is prevented from turning out for GHA.

Kind Regards

Colin Dunipace

Re: GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun 30th Aug

Pat Fisher
I believe that particular rule about private school players not being able to play for clubs has been put on hold for the next couple of years at least, due to that exact problem and the effect it would have on clubs losing too many players. Think it will apply for 16 years +, but worth confirming if you are attending the parent/player conference on Saturday.

Re: GHA V Hamilton 2.00pm Sun 30th Aug

Colin Dunipace
Pat

Thanks for the update. Obviously if eligible Craig will be there on Sunday, but I will update you after the meeting on Saturday

Cheers

Colin