GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Shane McElhinney
Hi everyone
We have our home tournament next Sunday (22 May) for which we have two squads entered. It would be great to have as many of our P4 boys playing as possible.

Could you please reply to this message to let us know if you are available or not.

To get the boys well prepared for our tournament, full attendance at midweek training for the next two weeks and Sunday would be appreciated.

See you Thursday.

Shane

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Lindsay
Hi Fraser available for tournament.
 He normally attends another club on a Thursday, but will bring him to training on a Thursday for next 2 weeks.

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

euanbaird
Ethan will be available.

Cheers
Euan

Sent from my HTC

We have our home tournament next Sunday (22 May) for which we have two squads entered. It would be great to have as many of our P4 boys playing as possible.

Could you please reply to this message to let us know if you are available or not.

To get the boys well prepared for our tournament, full attendance at midweek training for the next two weeks and Sunday would be appreciated.

See you Thursday.

Shane

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-Tournament-availability-PLEASE-READ-tp4040601.html

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Lesley Hudson
Hi Evan Hudson can make it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Richard Windows
Charlie W is available for tournament and will be at training on Thursday & Sunday.

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Murray
Hi Shane

Charlie F can make gha tournament and training on the next two Thursday's. Not sure about Sunday yet.  Thanks murray

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Laurie Robinson
Johnny Robinson is available for tournament & training/Cumnock.
Laurie

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Alyson McCallum

Daniel McCallum is available for the tournament.
Thanks
Alyson

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

KevinFitzpatrick
Hi Shane

Ciaran will make both Thursday training and the GHA tournament on the 22nd.

He won't be at rugby this Sunday 15th.

Cheers

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 May 2016, at 07:39, Shane McElhinney [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone
We have our home tournament next Sunday (22 May) for which we have two squads entered. It would be great to have as many of our P4 boys playing as possible.

Could you please reply to this message to let us know if you are available or not.

To get the boys well prepared for our tournament, full attendance at midweek training for the next two weeks and Sunday would be appreciated.

See you Thursday.

Shane

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-Tournament-availability-PLEASE-READ-tp4040601.html

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Graeme Fraser
Rory is available for the tournament

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Ian dykes
Nathan Dykes will be available

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

David
Unfortunately Robert is at cub camp and won't manage the tournament.  I'll be there though.

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Andrew Henderson
Jamie H available for tournament

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Stuart Simcox
Ruaridh available

Stuart Simcox
��☕️
Sent from my iPhone

On 10 May 2016, at 07:38, Shane McElhinney [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone
We have our home tournament next Sunday (22 May) for which we have two squads entered. It would be great to have as many of our P4 boys playing as possible.

Could you please reply to this message to let us know if you are available or not.

To get the boys well prepared for our tournament, full attendance at midweek training for the next two weeks and Sunday would be appreciated.

See you Thursday.

Shane

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-Tournament-availability-PLEASE-READ-tp4040601.html

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

David Blane
Jamie B will be there.

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Gareth McGuinness
Joseph is available

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Nicola Adair
Evan is available to play.

Re: GHA Tournament availability - PLEASE READ

Ammar
Leonardo is available for Sunday.