GHA Tournament Sunday 20th May

Robert Bruce
Hello All,

Our mini tournament is fast approaching!!!  It’s now time to dig out the dodgy bottles of wine etc for the Tombolo and get baking for the cake stall, not to mention making up the packed lunches for our own players and visiting mini players.
As per previous years we are reliant on all our parents providing the following:-

• All players are required to bring packed lunches for 5 players each. This should consist of a drink, ham or cheese sandwich (NO BUTTER)  fruit, biscuit, crisps.
PLEASE DROP LUNCHES OFF UPSTAIRS IN THE BAR FROM 09:00 HRS ON THE 20th May.

• All cakes and Tombola donations to be dropped off on the morning from 09:00 hrs.

Please contact your individual team managers if you can provide a Gazebo for your year group and volunteer to help out for your year's assigned task (s):-

P1/P2 - Marshalling the car parking.
P3 – Tombola Stall
P4 – Cake Stall
P5 - Tuck Shop
P6 – Registration, pack lunches etc….
P7 – Welcoming visiting teams, Issuing Programs 3G Buckets (fundraising)