GHA STRIP FOR SALE

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi

I have a GHA top (age 10) and shorts(size 28) for sale. Good condition. Available for £10.  If you are interested drop me an email -helenlees18@sky.com

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

mwilton
Hi Helen

Would be interested please

Regards
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 Mar 2017, at 15:54, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

I have a GHA top (age 10) and shorts(size 28) for sale. Good condition. Available for £10.  If you are interested drop me an email -[hidden email]

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-STRIP-FOR-SALE-tp4043360.html

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi Mike -i can bring it down to Braidholm on the 23rd April
-Helen

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

mwilton
Hi Helen

That would be great yes please. Thank you.

Regards
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 Mar 2017, at 16:07, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Mike -i can bring it down to Braidholm on the 23rd April
-Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-STRIP-FOR-SALE-tp4043360p4043364.html

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

Helen lees
Hi Mike

Apoligies for very late notice .

I can't make Braidholm today as P6 are in Lenzie. I will come back to you   once next week match is confirmed  re organising getting you the strip

Helen

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

mwilton
Hi Helen

I am at Lenzie today with Lucas also so not sure if that works for you still?

Regards
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Apr 2017, at 08:01, Helen lees [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Mike

Apoligies for very late notice .

I can't make Braidholm today as P6 are in Lenzie. I will come back to you   once next week match is confirmed  re organising getting you the strip

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-STRIP-FOR-SALE-tp4043360p4043492.html

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

mwilton
Hi Helen

Will you be at GHA this weekend for the Hamilton game ?

Regards
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Apr 2017, at 08:01, Helen lees [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Mike

Apoligies for very late notice .

I can't make Braidholm today as P6 are in Lenzie. I will come back to you   once next week match is confirmed  re organising getting you the strip

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-STRIP-FOR-SALE-tp4043360p4043492.html

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

mwilton
Hi Helen

Are you at GHA today for Hamilton visit ?

Regards
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Apr 2017, at 08:01, Helen lees [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Mike

Apoligies for very late notice .

I can't make Braidholm today as P6 are in Lenzie. I will come back to you   once next week match is confirmed  re organising getting you the strip

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-STRIP-FOR-SALE-tp4043360p4043492.html

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

helenlees18@sky.com

Really sorry for lack of reply re home game Sunday.

I had a mental week and forgot all about  yourself.

I am definitely at Braidholm this Sunday (i can also drop off thro the week if you are closeby if it suited)

Helen

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

mwilton
Hi Helen

Lucas and I will be at GHA tomorrow so hopefully we can meet up

Regards
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 May 2017, at 15:31, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

Really sorry for lack of reply re home game Sunday.

I had a mental week and forgot all about  yourself.

I am definitely at Braidholm this Sunday (i can also drop off thro the week if you are closeby if it suited)

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-STRIP-FOR-SALE-tp4043360p4043544.html

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

helenlees18@sky.com
Hi

Im at GHA today with the p6s

Helen

Re: GHA STRIP FOR SALE

mwilton
Hi Helen

Where about are you located we are over by the far posts

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 May 2017, at 10:23, [hidden email] [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

Im at GHA today with the p6s

Helen

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/GHA-STRIP-FOR-SALE-tp4043360p4043608.html