GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

Pat Fisher
Thinking about taking the S2 team away to the Harrogate Rugby Festival 15th -17th April (last weekend of Easter hols).

I have attached the price and itinerary from the company organising.

Notes of interest below please, to see if we have enough numbers to get a team together. More details on the FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GHAJuniors/

Re: GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

Harrowgate
Thomas and Andrew very interested

Re: GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

George would like to go

Re: GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

Colin Dunipace
Pat

Craig (and I) would be keen to go.

Regards

Colin Dunipace

Re: GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

Please let me know if you are interested in this trip, as at the moment we do not have enough boys wanting to go and can't progress this any further. Will need to pay deposits to secure places, so need to know by Sept weekend latest. Thanks

Re: GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

Duncan Matthews
Hi
Unfortunately cannot commit at this stage so please count Finlay out.
Regards
Duncan

Re: GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

Sam Faulds
Hi Sam Faulds is out as away on school ski trip

Re: GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

McGilvray
Alastair and I are up for a Harrogate trip

Re: GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

Mark
I'm interested

Re: GHA S2 PROPOSED ITINERARY TO THE HARROGATE JUNIOR RUGBY FESTIVAL

Only 6 players have expressed interest for this trip, so unable to progress any further unfortunately. Thanks for those that posted either way.